Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I'm bored! Super bored. But not mapling. =x Reading blogs, surfing around, stonning, still not mapling. LoLz. Found some nice quotes. One at kaya's blog, another at angel's blog. ^^ "Blood is thicker than water... but it makes lousy lemonade!"- Alfred E. Neuman Quotes via Cowboy. Lemonade...hmm... lolx. Where's my lemonade?! *screams* I miss the good old days? =S

Where's thy Romeo? She who needs love is so unloved and he who loves does not return. *sighz* Drowning in sorrows everyday and night, till her Romeo comes by and pick her up. Anything for love she says, in return a life she'd pay. Make me happy once again, never will I frown again. Wishing on the same brighest star, hoping my fairytale would be comlete soon. With my prince charming and happily ever afters, make this wish come true soon.

Thought of you at... |10/26/2005 09:10:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.