Hmm...sibei bo liao. went friendster and saw some horoscope stuff. LoLz. Stupid but some stuffs kinda true. Then again, I hate to flood the bulletin board, so I'll just post my own one here. Hmm....read and see if its true for me, or just I feel so myself only.
10.Libra- very gentle, nice , & Loud but great listeners and have own unique sexiness!!
11.Scorpio- can predict future. Da most erotic,very high sex appeal and great in bed!!
Lets see...Libra. Gentle and nice only if I want to and to certain people. LoLz. Loud like everyone says while writing my testimonials in friendster. Great listener and own unique sexiness is up to you guys to grade. And being half scorpio...can predict future with my nose! LoLz. I know when's it gonna rain. =P Err...most erotic, high sex appeal and great in bed. *ahemmz* that's for my other half? LoLz. If everyone can tell then jialat liao. And I realise, Lemonie got a sensitive nose like me too! Hahaz....perfumes we don't like we can start sneezing like mad. And he's darn fair! LoLz. Hainaness chicken anyone? with lemon flavour syrup over. LoLz. I sense someone coming after me with a chopper soon! *runs and hide*
