Saturday, October 22, 2005

Firstly, Happy Birthday to Jesper xian bao & Joce on the 21st. *forgot to wish them yesterday. =x* Secondly, Happy Birthday to Bee. aka Mr Rabbit. Heard he's sick and his com died on him last week. Sheesh. I hate that kinda feeling. Having to stay in at home with no entertainment. zZz. *shrugs* I rather go out and spread disease to everyone. LoLz. I'm evil. =x Ahh...its a saturday and I'm bored stucked at home. *WAILS* I wana go out!! Oh wells. Guess I'll be hitting town for awhile later. Clap clap clap. Jor told me she won't be free to accompany me tomorrow cause its her bro's birthday. Sighz. She forgot its mine too. =( Haiz. I'm super bored. Slept only barely a few hours then the mother hen and the little chicks at home starting singing. Arghz. I so so so hate that. Woke up and stoned for hours. Watched Shrek 2 and talking cock though. Lame. Now where's my fairy tale?! Go out meet Jor for an hour or less then back to my grand's place for dinner? OR pull her along to my grand's place for dinner then go out again just the 2 of us? OR simply go my grand's place for dinner then out to meet her for awhile. =S I don't know?! Ahhh. Best stay home sleep. Sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep sleep AND sleep. Just like sleeping beauty. Only difference is I'm a freaking farking fat fugly freak. Yeah. 5 Fs for that. Ah. Fark it. gonna dress up and get my butt off my chair and hit town shaking that arse of mine. LoLz. Not to forget my basic make up. I'm told I look like a ghost. -.- So I better put on some color. Look totally pale these days. Even blusher doesn't work for me. *faintz* Suntan anyone?! Lets hit Sentosa~ But NO SUNBURN. Which means no suntanning for me also. =x I'll be a burnt lobster in less than an hour. Call me Melted Butter aka Lame Lobster like what my fellow camp instructors did. Sighz... Suprises anyone? Last minute midnight runaways anyone? =(

counting down...7hours 31mins.

Thought of you at... |10/22/2005 04:14:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.