Thursday, October 27, 2005

wee~ whole day never maple! break record once again. =x Kinda guai today...hmm...wake up liao stone awhile, surf around for my blogskin, midi and javascript codes. Lets see...I changed the midi file from the original blogskin cause the link didn't work. Replaced it with FF5 soundtrack. =x Hmm...did my laundry too. Okie. Darn stupid + forgetful + pek cek with that. I forget to check the pockets so end up, all my black clothes got tissue paper cause one of the pockets had tissue inside! Ahhh...I had a hard hard time trying to clean my clothes. =( Still got tissue paper lorx. So fed up. Think dry liao den i try again, then maybe wash it again so it'll be cleaner. ^^ Overall quite happy with myself today. Did tons of things but no maple. Lalalala...I love my blogskin >.<>

Hmm...teacher called me today. =S Nothing good. She needs 5 students to work to gain experience etc. Only top few are selected. zZz. I'm one of the suay ones. Gotta work one full day lorx! 7am to 6pm. zZz. I'm so gonna be dead. Sunday somemore. Then again, I won't have to maple in a full laggy server! Cheerios for that. ^^ I do hope we don't have to do a report or what on this 'attachment' shit when school reopens. *cross fingers* Hopefully people I don't like won't be going. I don't wana go there work with people I don't like for one full day and come home with a bad temper due to insufficient sleep and bad company. =S Unless that is someone who understands my position and the shit I'm suffering and sayang me. =x Yea, yea...dreaming once again...I'll be dreaming of you tonight...till tomorrow and the rest of my life... ^^

Thought of you at... |10/27/2005 08:01:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.