Saturday, October 22, 2005

aAahhHhh~~ Sleepless nights. -.- arghz. I'm hungry. but somehow, somewhat, don't feel like eating. No appetitte to eat also. =S these few days also lidat. Also dunno what happened. One week liaoz. Hopefully not my gastric flu at work again. Haiz...xin qing bu hao arh~~ Someone kill me please. Or can I kill someone?! =S I drag this feeling that's inside of me. Telling me to give up and erase every single thing of you off my memory. Its time to let go and move on. Yea, yea. Moving on. Can't you bloody see?! *arghz* I'm irritated. I wana bite someone. Its so not easy. Its easier said than done. Haiz. I hate being sick. I'm losing my voice and I so wana scream now!! aAaaAAaHhHhhHHHhhHh~~~~~~ *voiceless* blood, blood, blood and more blood. How nice, how sweet. *sucks blood clean and dry* More and more scars. How great. I'm gonna be called scarred lady in future. LoLz. I'm so lost that I don't even know what to feel. To laugh or to cry. To pretend that I'm blind and know nuts? or to confront and ask what the hell is going on? *sighz* push it I shall not. pursue and there's no happiness for all. Whats the point in all that unhappiness that's gonna happen in the end of it then? I rather not know. I rather not bother and just drift away, far apart from you slowly.

so who is the 3rd party exactly? izzit me or izzit her? i dun wana noe...

Thought of you at... |10/22/2005 04:38:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.