Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Still sick. zZzZz. I hate this man. Met Janice at central for lunch yesterday before seeing a doc, then we were told we have to come back after their lunch break. zZz. So we went Jurong to creative to get her mp3 player repaired, then went Giant at IMM. After that took the free IMM shuttle bus to clementi. Went to the clinic again but so long queue?! Some more so many babies crying nonstop there. -sianz- so we decided to change clinic. Took a bus and went down Bukit Merah polyclinic. So much faster? And I forgot to take my mc. >.< nvm...can't really be bothered. Slept so early some more. 9pm go sleep liao. All the way till this morning. LoLz. Been a long long time since I slept so early.
Then today, late for class cause I was too lazy to change bus, took the long bus ride to school. =x Got back my mock exam paper. Full marks~! *muackz* Hopefully tomorrow's paper will be this easy too. LAlalala... project work suckx. >.< Just cleared and now got projects again. Sianz lahz! *SCREAMS* Supposed to work in group of 4-5 but one girl got no one to group with, then teacher ask me partner her cause nobody wants her. zZz. Then end up, only me and that girl and she's not the kind that will do work wan? zZz. Whole project confirm I do solo again. TMD. Why choose me wor!! Not like I got no group. *ARGHZ* I'm still sick la! Brain malfunctioning. Hopefully tomorrow's exam full marks too. But I doubt so lahz. Not that easy also. Haiz...good luck to myself for tomorrow's paper. And Happy 25th Birthday to my cousin, Josh. Gawd. Its gonna be my bday soon too!! I can't wait man. Then again, not to be excited about? Not like anyone's gonna remember and give me a huge surprise birthday party at my school or what. *shrugs* Shall see how bahz. =S

Thought of you at... |9/13/2005 08:06:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.