sick. and its irritating me. I passed idert the flu, and he passed me his cough. like what the hell?! My hand hurts again. Sick of it. Skipped school on Tuesday, and today, skipping lessons yet once again. Going for lessons after lunch though. Its just boring to go class can! Yesterday, supposed to have mock exam at 8, then the stupid teacher didn't come, a sub teacher came in, changed time to 9. 1hour for us to rot . I finished the paper in like 15mins? zZz. And my paper was stolen again in seek of answers. LoLXx. I write crap, they copy my crap. Then went for a long break. 10 o'clock's lesson also the same. Rot in class. Did nothing cause none wanted to study. Some even playing cards. Teacher also lan lan. Then we were let off at 11.30. Craps. Go school for attendance and test nia? The rest can just read from textbook yourself. Seriously, I see a no need to attend classes if it weren't for the attendance. The last night went out for dinner? With my parents, youngest sis, my aunt and daffy. And that idert was so sweet to me yesterday. HAha...so unlike him. I so so so miss him. >.<>
