Wednesday, August 03, 2005

sighz...I'm fucked up, stressed and depressed. Someone help me please!! =~( I'm totally fucked up with some pepps in my class. People like Bob, who's supposed to be my project group leader, but don't know what the fuck he's doing, and for weeks, we did nothing for our project. I took over as the leader, did everything, complained to teacher, then he scolded one of my project mate and said we backstabbed him etc. Then there's Yan Ping. Byatch Okie. I wouldnt say she's a total byatch. But I just can't stand her, and I aint the only one in the group. What the fuck is wrong with her? She's trying to act like us, me especially, the way we talk, act, laugh and joke. Hello? Where's your personality?? I'm well known to be a loud-speaker, chor lor bu and siao za bor. Then she so wana behave like me when her brain's functioning at least twice slower then us in the group. -.- And the way she just so love sticking to us with her B.O.(body odour), we can't take it. Not cause of her B.O. but because of her lousy acts in front of us. Her A.P.(attitude problem) is totally worse than me. At least we joke, if over joke, we will apologize or stop, whereas she just continue on and on like there's no tomorrow. She's fucking self centered. 3rd idiot, Christina. She's pissing us off more and more. STOP acting cute/innocent in front of us! One look and we can tell you're a ah lian. Out of concern, we give you morning call in the morning so you won't be late for class. Note: anyone who enters the classroom later than 20mins will be marked absent for the hour. And attendance is hour based. AND, insufficient attendance percentage, you will get debarred for the exam. You don't fucking tell us you will be late, so you don't wana come school or attend that particular lesson when you can reach school for lesson in the next hour. We don't fucking owe you anything. If we don't like nor care about you, we won't even bother if you attend classes. And please, we SO pity Bell. She's the only one in your group doing the whole damn projects. And its so unlucky of her that she had to group with you and that teacher doesn't allow her to change groups. You guys made her cried and I bet you don't even realise that! If you guys aint interested in school, then fuck off and don't come school at all. Don't make life miserable for those we are interested in studying.
I'm depressed. For once, I thought things were alright between us, then it came again. I realised I was deleted off his buddy list. Okie. I asked -whoever it was playing his char- yesterday why he deleted me. The person replied and said he bought that account for SGD$450/- for a level 60 warrior with 5million mesos. And he din know everyone on the list so he deleted everybody. Today, I pretended I knew nothing and asked him, he said his friend playing his char for him and he's busy with his computer stuffs. After whinning/complaining, why I got deleted since his friend was just playing his character for him, he said he will add me back later. I so don't know which is real. It could be him yesterday too since I can't see the person playing the character. And if its him, why delete me? And if what he said was true, then the only suspect would be his ex gf or so I believe. Cause the last time I pm him in game, his ex(from what he told me) replied me and questioned me. Then called him at 3+am in the morning to question him about me. *sighz* jealousy? That's why I got deleted? or cause they got back together and she wants me to be deleted off the list? I don't know. Moral of the story: stay out of this shit. Some things are best kept unknown. It hurts to know so much at times...
I'm stressed from projects. Inbound project due on 19th. Outbound on 29th. Class tests, report writing, proposals, presentations and role-plays. My head's exploding. Got all the points need already, yet where to start from? I seriously and totally don't know where and how to compile everything together as one. Idiots in class are always making tons of noise. Just imagine. A class of 36 people, yet only 15? of us are always the ones listening and attending classes. The rest are either sleeping, in the canteen, or out(at home or skipped lessons). The ones left in class that aint sleeping are forever making tons of noise and there's little the teacher can do to stop it. Fucking irritated in class by these monkeys. I rather they get out of class. If it aint for the attendance, I bet they won't even come class for lessons. Stressed on relationship? Nehz. More to depressed. Just like my sister, but I so do not wish to show it to anyone. I shall still be that class joker in front of my group/cliche of gals/sisters. I simply wish things/misunderstandings between us will clear up soon and we will be back as close friends like the past? I don't wish for anything more than friends, but just pals. I simply miss those days where we could just open up and laugh/cry together. Moral of the story: Be a happy-go-lucky person and throw your problems behind and fuck care the idiots.

stressed...is just desserts spelled backwards...

Thought of you at... |8/03/2005 08:55:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.