If anyone did realise, I MIA-ed. LoLx. Been anti in school lately. Rather, got /ignored by classmates thx to my attitude. =x Nevermind. Doesn't really matter to me. Kids~ I learnt from past experiences, I go school not for frenz but myself. So its not gonna affect me even if it means me alone nia. ^^ August ar August. Busy month. Been having class tests. Lets see...one of the test, I got full marks~ Wootz~~ Freaking happy. Then I went for the school event, rather, only my class people were chosen. Heritage walk @ city hall area. I won?! LoLx. Got a $50/- voucher. Gave my mom as bdae present. =x Better than nothing lorx! So dun say I cheapo. At least I gave something. And I won it from the heritage walk thx to my walking speed. =P Some stupid walk like amazing race. *yawnz* boring but fun. Went for NDP @ padang too. Nice! Then ar..my mom's bdae had steamboat at home. ^^ and best thing was, my hand tio burnt. =( burnt so badly, can see blood. zZz. National day go sentosa den padang for NDP got sunburnt badly, now hand burn again. My scars are getting more. *sianz*
Finally, met up with bud. Last minute kind of thing, but still! Confirm will meet her de. ^^ Been months since I last saw her. Think the last time was even before June. =S Had prata at NUS den went NP for some ktv pub session? LoLx. It was just awhile nia, but still we had fun. Bud's bdae this month too. Sorry sexy. Bo lui for ur pressie. *sighz* Feels so useless sia. Make it up to u next time kz? Projects, projects, projects. Tmd. Never ending. Having my one week holi now. Also pia-ing project. Fucked up. Finished one, get 4more. Handed in 2 before holis liao. Now got 2 more and upcoming few more. zZz. Supposed to be term break! I had wanted to revise? Now study sai. Project mates sux too. Nvm. I'm doin everythin myself. I'm in love with Buttercup~ =x
