AahhHh!!!! I seriously hate projects. =O Supposed to hand up on Monday yet, till today, hafnt hand in. Sucks la. I hate my group people. Alright. Not all. But certain iderts. Basically, only me & one other guy doing everything. Then the other just help out by printing and doing the powerpoint*which is better than nothing* Then another guy, does nothing. Told teacher. Teacher aint grading him. The other girl, I personally feel...does nothing as well. Just that she does go for group discussions and help by giving 'some' ideas. Whatever. I give up. Doing the whole project by myself with those that wana do it.
Got back test results. zZz. Fair badly. At least, not what I expected. There goes my As. Oh well...at least got better than certain bitches. CTR role play - 80/100, ITI - 36/50. DTG progress test tomorrow. Sianz. Gotta learn all the AIRLINE, AIRPORT CODES. zZzZzZz. This is fucked up. Even have to learn time conversion. *clap claps* Then arhz...tomorrow's test includes major attractions of coutries. zZz. Must remember their different culture and major religion group. What major events held at what country. Gawd. Its only a progress test...not even my common test. Common test I'm so gonna die. *sianz 1/2* I'm not gonna give up despite the childish attitude spoiltbrats in class. I'm looking forward till graduation. Though its still long. LoLx.
