y0z! I'm back! Comp's finally okie. *phews* Finally can do my project liaoz. -cheers- school's great so far. Got myself new 'pets' *grinz* got a tortise, grizzly bear n sotong in my class. Haha. Then there's ah ma, mother, ,my wifey, merlion, darling, ding dong bell n one ping guo. LoLx. And yesh! I'm de well known zoo keeper. whahahaa....the proactive and extremely noisy girl in the class. *bleahz* Oh. well known lamer too. and always kena wack by my 'wifey' for that. =x I've been so guai...not clubbing anymore, no more skipping classes like the past, always on time for school. Hahz. Someone better award me sia...and even the group project its more like me doing it all alone. ZzZZz. Worn out totally. 24hours a day is seriously not enough. Deadline's reaching in 3weeks and my group has done nothing! -faintz- and I can't do much since I can't even write properly now. Haiz...going NUH for x-ray on the 29th. Sianz...hopefully nothing serious and I wont have to do an op or something. Haiz...things havent been going really well for me for like say......the past few days? My hand's hurting real bad too...even having difficulties typing. zZz.. -sighz- perhaps I'm just thinking a tad too much these days.
