Saturday, July 23, 2005

sianz. I'm sick of projects. Then there's still the class progress tests. Like WTF?? Somemore 1farkin project need to do 3major stuffs. -proposal -report writin -scrapbook. And certain, I still need to do the stupid promotional brochure for it. zZz. And then there's still the stupid powerpoint for my presentation. Arghz. I'm goin crazy. School work, Family kp problems, Relationship, its driving me nutz. Whatever. I don't give that much of a damn to relationship now. Just wana do and score well in school. Been attending classes despite how tired/lazy I am. Cheerios for that. Even project work, no one wana do, I don't mind doing everything myself. At the very least I'm glad one of the guys, Fauzi, do help me with it. Then I still gotta write a script for my customer relations sub. Write the dumb script and then perform the role play in front of the whole class. Sianz totally. I bet I'm so not gonna do well for that. =( And I think I screwed up my DTG project on Egypt liaoz. Checked the stuffs online, my itinenary doesnt seem to tally with the places and all. And I bet its gonna be farking ex. zZz. Whatever. Hopefully the price for it will only be about 1.3k max. More than that I think my proposal's so not gonna be good. I'm shagged!! Arghz. Dumb maple. Gonna make myself keep my hands off maple for the weekend and work on my project. Past week's stuffs, lazy to update. Since its just the usual stuffs of going school, crapping, being lame and all...I see no point in updating. He's still so cold. I can't be bothered anymore. And I don't wana know too. Haiz. Shall juz leave such stuffs to the hands of fate. Providence brings two together, but providence alone doesn't help. If he's not mine, he'll never be. It was just never meant to be.

wo ai ni. ai zhe ni. jiu xiang ni cheng jin dui wo shuo guo de yi yang...

Thought of you at... |7/23/2005 12:30:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.