freaks. my hand hurts! This is totally great. Now I can't maple like the past. -sighz- Only about 1/2hour of playing only and my hand hurts like siao. I can't write properly, can't type long, what the hell can I do?! *cries* I so wana be able to play basketball again. I can't even hold the racket properly while playing batminton. And sometimes holding stuffs with my right hand, it will just drop or slip off like it aint even my hand anymore. Sms-ing hurts too and getting slower and slower. Sighz. Guess I shall let my maple rot. Do my project, study well and get my results. I don't wana think so much about other unwanted and unimportant stuffs anymore. Maple's a waste of time. I dont see the need to chiong level for my char anymore. Since I'm jolly well playing all alone these days. Oh well. I rather spend my quality time with my new classmates. What will happen if one day the crapper/lamer doesnt crap/lame with you anymore? I dont wana know...
