Sunday, June 05, 2005

Yeaps! With this entry, am gonna change blogskin. LoLx. And that's the final decision I've made. =) Great. My youngest sister's totally spoilt. Yaya. A spoiltbrat. My dad just pampers her too much. Got no say in anything over it too. My mum made me go out and buy dinner for them and just before I left, my dad called. Ask us to go Tiong Bahru Plaza for dinner, but decision lies on my baby sis. If she doesn't then I'll have to buy dinner back. How spoilt. So end up whole family went out for dinner. Went tiong bahru plaza liao, two stupid sisters had to fight. -_- I supported the idea of eating at the food court. Then the two of them wanted KFC. -_-zZz I so rather stay home and eat instand noodles. LoLx. Just didn't feel like having KFC. Ended up at Thai Express for dinner in the end. Total bill? Came up to $70++ almost $80. Imagine the money you save if we just ate at food court or I buy dinner back from the coffee shop?! Gawd. I rather Keep that $70+ and eat maggie mee or save the $60+ and use $10+ to ta bao dinner back for them. After dinner got ice cream some more. -_- Yes, I'm a high maintainence girl, but not spending it like that?! Oh wells, then again, I do pamper myself this way too. =x I can't wait for school to start. and I bet when school starts, I can't wait for school holidays. LoLx. That's human nature eh? -bleahz- Rushed home to watch Mr & Mrs Smith preview but was too late, so watched waterboys. Great show! I simply love it. And next week's gonna be iron ladies! Hahas. Watched it before too but I don't mind a second time seriously. Ahh...Mr & Mrs Smith anyone?? Please.... I'm crazy over assassins...and their assassinations. =x Perhaps I should just download it online and watch it alone at the comfort of my home. =S haiz...Somebody, lets go out. On the list of I wana do, Suntanning + swimming at Sentosa; pool; Mr & Mrs Smith; k box; and perhaps ice skating. For once, no clubbing. LoLx. Oh! Did I forget to mention? I saw someone real cute today! =x Too bad...no one to share with. Haha...must get a jie mei real soon. Dar...be my jie mei hao ma? *winks*

Thought of you at... |6/05/2005 10:59:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.