Wanted to blog. But just stoned in front of the com for the past 50mins? Still havent blog. *Shrugs* doesn't matter much I supposed. Feeling lonely. What happened to all my friends? Used to meet up at least once twice a week. Or even everyday. Yet now, I don't even see them once a week or two. I longed for my other half. Its only human that I will want someone to care and love me too. Don't even ask for much. Is it that difficult? Okie. Perhaps I'm hard to get along with. Know that jolly well myself. Aint got a very good temper, plus my terrible mood swings. It can kill and drive one crazy. Yea, yea, not to mention emotional + rough. No guys will ever want a girl like me. LoLx. Perhaps I should settle back for a girl again. But I so do not wish to go back to the old me. =S I wana break down yet once again. Drinking anyone? Go get me drunk. Drown my sorrows away and wake up the next day with a bad headache. I don't give a damn anymore, since no one give two hoots about me too. Perhaps I should be back the old me. But which side of the old me? The one that shuts herself home in the room to maple day in day out, or the one who chiongs 7days a week drinking, smoking and dancing like nobody's business? I'm just glad I don't do drugs.
