Tuesday 07 June 05
Nothing pretty much happened. That pig had a party at his house? I didn't know and talked to him on msn then his friend replied. =S And thought I was his gf. -_- Impossible. Mapled. Talked about some stuffs to someone too. Still lost. Just leave me alone in my fantasy world.
Wednesday 08 June 05
Been mapling and training hard. Everyone's like much higher level than me these days. *sulks* Then again, once school starts, doubt I'll be on all the time. Whole day, didn't talk to the pig. Well, people aint got the interest to talk to me, so why should I go talk to him first all the time. Right ame? Hahx. Got to know more new friends in maple. Buddy list overloaded. >.<
Thursday 09 June 05
Today! great. Still thinking if I should go for that free slimming programme thing. Lolx. Supposed to go with HuiTing daughter, but she can't make it. And I'm not really interested? So think I'll give it a miss. Stay home and maple. Later at night, gothem penthouse with Kyan er zi and all? Lotsa pepps are going. And I'm still thinking about it. Shoud I or should I not? =S Don't know what to wear too. LoLx. Shall see about it later after everything's confirmed with the rest. =) Now, chiong level for my mage! Haha. Gonna hunt my stars with the mage before I play my sin. =x
