Saturday 28 May 05 - Still worn out from the camp. Happy to be home. Can finally chat with that pig. Something he said made me smile last night. =) Just one simple question made my day back from that camp. "how's camp? Your leg better liao ma?" Gawd. I'm like surprised that he still remember I fell down and injured my leg badly before I left for camp. =) Oh wells, complained a little, whine to him a little, then fell asleep in front of the com again cause I'm really lacking of sleep from the camp. Woke up, wash up & left for my grand's place for dinner. Before I left, he told me "miss ya" aww...and its so seldom he's that sweet. Haha... dinner at grand's place great. Everyone went. Oh well...not really everyone too, but most of the kids were there. =) But mum was sick so she didn't go, and my dad, sianz. out drinking again. So went with my two sisters and home with them again. And that left me thinking, if one day, my mom was to just leave like that. *touch wood* what would happen to the three of us. I know I can only count on myself and my sis. Not my dad for sure. Especially thinking of the things he does to us, I rather move out with my sisters and support ourselves. I know I'm much luckier to others comparing that I do have a dad. But different family got different problems? Sometimes you rather wish you had no father or that someone else is your dad instead. *sighz* But whatever it is, I know I gotta accept it. That's one thing in life I can't change.
Sunday 29 May 05 - Stoned at home. Nothing much pretty happened. Mapled abit, crapped with pepps online and KO again. Woke up did camp stuffs abit. Checked mails and all. Thanks guys. Its all flooded. LoLx. I should MIA more. So certain people will remember me. Ever since I returned from the camp, I've been waking up like 6+am. zZz. I'm totally lacking of sleep walking around looking like a zombie. Went Queensway Shopping Center & got camp stuffs for my sister. Then went Ikea for dinner together with my sis and mum. Nice dinner since the camp. Saw Hui Chin and chat too. Really miss her. =) We had like so much for dinner? -_-
Monday 30 May 05- Woke up at 8+ and rushed out of the house. Thanks pig. Forget to sms me and wake me up!!! Lucky I managed to pull myself out from bed. *F3 at da pig* Met Alene at city hall then headed to her workplace at Tampines together. Supposed to be her hair model before I head back to school at 2+pm to get my uniform. Ended up, sat there all the way till 6pm before she started. zZz. Waste one whole day of my time. I'm seriously farked up by it. And I'm like so gawd damn tired from camp still. Then met Nick and had dinner together. Okie. Darn hungry, so anything goes. Catch up with them about my camp stuffs, etc. After dinner, headed back to the interchange then separate ways home. Still thinking of excuses when I reach home, how am I to explain to my mom. Why the hell I didn't get my school uniform. zZz. By the time I'm home, she's asleep liao. LoLx..better still for me. =D The pig's finally in camp. Oh well. At least he smsed me. And its like so seldom we sms each other. Talk online most of the time since I can be found online like 24/7? =x
Tuesday 31 May 05 - Its so lame. I had to travel all the way to Clementi ITE just to buy my school uniform and then home again. Brought my sis out to lunch before heading to Clementi alone. Bumped into Nelson there. Chat a little then headed off to school. Got my uniform. The colors sux big time. I prefer Balestier's uniform. Oh well, doesn't matter I guess. Head home & booked camp dates. Hopefully I can get more camps which means more income. *cross fingers* Seriously lazy to maple. Thinking of school starting on the 20th. And booking of camp dates which I'm even unsure of. I bet I won't have all the time to maple like the past anymore. Perhaps just drop by to chat a little here and there. =) counting down to the pig's return...
