Sunday, June 05, 2005

Saturday 04 June 05
Lets see...met up with Ben pL in town at last! Yay!! Cheers for that. Really miss pL lots. Its been eons since I last saw her. Plus meeting up was really a last minute decision. Hah. Met at PS and farking hell walked all the way to Wisma to find Adel, saw that Zhong Qing doing some tv programme. Then found out Adel went Far East. zZz. So headed off to Far East. Bumped into Deynse junior outside Taka. LoLz. Talk about luck. Bumping into lotsa people. She was alone so we welcomed her to join us walking around town? Lmao. Went Far East and practically rot there. Walked around Far East and saw Doreen. Hahs. Disturbed her at work since she's alone in the shop. Didn't even know she was working there. After that I headed back to my grandma's place for dinner while Ben & Deynse continued. Hmm...dinner at my grand's place wasn't that bad. Had dumplings too. *gosh* Am going fatter. Perhaps that explans why no one wants me till date. >.<>

Sunday 05 June 05
Great. Its already after 12midnight. Which means its Sunday already. Which also means, time's up. Gotta make up my mind when the clock strikes at 12midnight later. To carry on fantasizing or wake up from my dream. Part of me wants to wake up, yet part of me choose to remain slumber. I'm at a lost. Ame talked to da pig for me and found out lots? Hahx. So my guess was correct. But yet. I choose not to avoid. I don't wana run away, cause I can't take it, I don't understand. Even if I'm not made for you, but why does my heart tells me that I am? I don't wana be back the old me. Running away and avoiding problems instead of facing it and solving it. Perhaps I should just be strong and overcome it. Then concentrate on my studies when school starts. Fark relationships. What the fark is love even? How do you define love? Somebody tell me please. I need some enlightenment. Oh wells. Perhaps I should just sleep it over. Sleep and sleep and sleep. Be a sleeping beauty till school reopens. No more going out, no more mapling, no more computing except perhaps email, blog n msn? no more drinking, smoking etc etc. Still having the gawd damn farking headache. Its killing me, yet I refuse to take the panadol. Whatever, sometimes I just wish certain things will kill me. Then again, I rather not. I wana live this life and see stuffs I longed to see. Going back to my fantasy world once again....

Twinkle twinkle little star, How I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are. Star light, Star bright. First star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might. Have the wish I wish tonight. -Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight, till tomorrow I'll be holding you tight, and theres nowhere in this world I'd rather be. Then in my room, dreaming about you and me.-

Where Is The Love?

Thought of you at... |6/05/2005 02:08:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.