Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Nothin much happened today. Was missing da pig till he came on msn. And that kept me wondering. Go back reservist can come online wan mehz?! Whatever. I'm pms-ing now. Can't be bothered much. I just need tons of love. Not in the mood to maple nor do anything else. Hair's damaged for being Alene's hair model. I'm still pissed with that. I can't get the camp cause all of it booked by other instructors. Which means no income for me. =( Now I'm sad. Real sad. I want someone here to comfort me. *cries* Sms-ed him earlier, and somewhat got that heck care attitude from him. Alright. I'm not in the right of moods + pmsing aint helping at all. So showed attitude back at him. =S Now I feel real bad. Haiz...guess he had a bad day in camp too bahz. Shall sms da pig later again. Sianz. Anyone wana meet out? Sis going for school camp tomorrow then I'll be left home all alone again. and there's no one online that will talk to me these days except da pig. *shrugs* Perhaps I should just drag myself out of the house to the library or something. Sighz...I need a hug and comfort desperately...

Are we both wishing on the same bright star tonight?

Thought of you at... |6/01/2005 10:06:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.