Friday, June 17, 2005

The lazy pig's back to blog! *lolx* Anyone missed me mahz? MIA-ed online for 2-3days I supposed. Hmm...nothing pretty much happened. 'cept that I'm falling sick again? And Been trying to make myself get used to waking up early. School's starting next week liao. zZzzZzz... how time flies. Got cheated down to chinablack last night by Mr Ben. Oh wells. Nevertheless, I make sure I do enjoy myself there despite being dua down. Was dancing happily till this whole bunch of guys came disturbing me. zZz. Totally turned off. Dancing on the stage then pull my leg. What the hell lor. Later I fall down how sia. Then after that, so angry I went down and went to another stage, then another 2 guys came to disturb. zZz. Freaking pissed off went back to the same place. Go dance again. This time, another guy came to dance with me. Sianz half. Totally turned me off. Not like I'm unfriendly or whatsoever, but the actions and all. No thanks. I'm much happier being a loner. Danced all the way till 5am then ton out to crap a little while waiting for our first bus. Reached home only at 6+ close to 7am cause my bus came so freaking late?! Only came at 6.50. Totally sianz. Come home parents woke liao. Mum started niam-ing non-stop. Went to sleep and woke around 11+. Freak. I'm so gonna break record and sleep early tonight in ages. I'm totally worn out! I wan a date out with him to JB? =S OKie. Its so impossible. But still, stupid tuTtuT aka froggie told me. Either you take a chance and say or you wont even know. Err...not about the JB date thing, but something else similiar. So gonna just apply it here. Oh wells. Gonna ask before hand. Thinking of going JB on the 2nd or 3rd of July. Either Saturday or Sunday. Doubt will shop there. Maybe just walk around and eat. Wanted a maple outing there but I doubt it'll be possible. And I know that pig jolly well. He's antideworld. So I doubt he will wana come if I say its a maple outing for all my maple friends in my buddy list. Aiyah. Applies to me too la. If he got maple outing with all his maple friends from his buddy list and ask me along, I also wont go. Its just gonna be so funny. Oh wells. I seriously wana go and hope everything turns out alright. *crosses fingers*

Ame>> xiao mei, I know you do read my blog at times when there's no maple. But you don't tag do you? =P Anyhows, I tried giving up, forgetting and everything. But its so hard! *slaps self* Oh wells. I'm talking rubbish again. All my nonsense. *shrugs* Even though so many cute guys at chinablack last night. See liao I also sian...even wished he was there can! >.<>

___escaping reality___ running away...

Thought of you at... |6/17/2005 12:15:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.