Just something to take note of. In future, I'm to keep my BIG mouth shut and all comments to myself. If joking about a small minor mistake of the wrong title of a stupid mp3 is considered 'suan siao' Then what's a full day of suaning considered? Oh wells. Doesn't matter. I'm pms-ing. I suppose he is too. Recently, my testimonials that I wrote for people are gone. Even the one I spent so long thinking and writing for him also gone. I swear I didn't delete any of it and he claims he doesn't know. Okie. Either friendster's farked up again, or someone who hates me and trying to sord discord between me and my friends hacked into my account and did that. Other than that, I can't think of a better excuse for all those missing testimonials. And whoever the hell did that, thank you. Not gonna blow my top at you cause it would only make you happy. If you seriously did hack into my friendster account, please change my profile stuffs too and make me sound so like a byatch. I would seriously be thankful to you for that. =) Somehow, I miss my old days. My les life, les friends. The crazy old days. And my not to mention, my secondary school days when I seriously look awful. Totally no image. Now I understand the meaning of 'Nu Da Shi Ba Bian'. When a ger turns 18, she looks totally different. LoLx. I'm more of a late bloomer. Major turn was 2years back when I lost her. Still, never regretted anything except the lost of a relationship thanks to a byatch. And it totally aint worth it. Now that I'm straight, I'll just treasure the memories we had and the times we shared.
JX: "Tong Hua Li Dou Shi Pian Ren De." <--- guess the ones who believe in that will be ah boy kor kor, me, tim, perhaps you and kylie now. I wish I could do one on that cupid story too. That should ought to slap me awake. Being cousins, am about the same. So what if I opened up my bloody BIG mouth and told him that I like him? Once rejected, I'm afraid we'll no longer be friends, or maybe not as close as we are now. I rather not say it out. [I choose to love in silence for in silence I find no rejection. I choose to love in loneliness for in loneliness no one owns you but me.] I rather see him happier with someone else than unhappy with me all the time. Agreed? Don't think so much liao la. Lets just concentrate hard on school. Study hard in NTU. I can never get there, so do your best there alright? Same as what I told Tim. The 3 of us(ah boy kor kor, ah bee + me), will always be here to listen to you kids. =)
