Thursday, June 02, 2005

I'm bored. Sis's off for camp already. Hp as quiet as ever. Sometimes at quiet times like this, really makes me wonder. Whats the point of having a hp when no one ever sms or calls you? Is it the same for everyone? or is it just me? When I cut my line, everyone will come complaining saying they can't get me at all. And when I actually do have a line, who actually bothers to keep in contact with me? None I'd say. So I guess now I ain't gonna top up my prepaid card. Gonna just finish up the credits and keep my phone in de drawer for good. Perhaps its good too. With no one contacting me, I can just jolly well concentrate on my studies when school starts. Getting into a relationship? I doubt so, especially when there's no signs from the other side of the party. No unrequitted love again. To a certain extend, I hate love. I should just numb myself from that word. Be back like what I was 2years ago. Give up on love totally. Back to that kind of numbness where nothing can affect me from wanting to fall in love. Lead a happy life all alone with perhaps my friends? my family? my bestest cousins. Back to being a loner. By sunday I'm gonna make up my mind. Give up on love for another year or so? Or just continue the way I am now and live in my own fantasy world. Don't ask me, I don't know the answer too. Lets just wait till sunday. Its only another 3more days.

Havent been sleeping well at night. I don't know why too. Yesterday dreamt that I went out with a certain someone, that person got drunk, and with me dunno where he stays, checked him into a hotel nearby. And that arse could actually throw up on me!! I had to wash up that idert and stay up the whole night just to look after him. After that when he finally wakes up, all that wasn't appreciated at all. Got a scolding that goes like "why check in hotel? even if no place to go can just throw me on de streets and ton out wad!" Its like what the hell? I believe if I'm that broke, I would do that. But if I have just enough to check in the hotel, of course I'll take the latter. Then there was some kinda quarrel etc, afterwhich, I don't even know what happened. Something bad just happened and I so do not wish to blog it out. And I just woke in cold sweat. And today, dreamt that my family went out for some dinner or something. As most of the people know. I never liked my dad for the things he did to us. But still, no matter what, he's my dad. There's still feelings of course. -back to topic- Then in the cab, the driver went one big round going the wrong way. Once out of the cab, me being the eldest and was sitting in front, got a scolding from him. Scolding went "its not the first time already. you noe how much I wasted on that cab fare? one big round of detouring costs me like $5/- " Being so pissed + it aint my fault cause I didnt know the way, I shouted back. "I said take bus, you sae take cab. And if you knew the way you should be the one sitting in front, NOT me. And mum's the one paying for the cab fare. Not you. You're just another xiao bai lian. Since when you pay for stuffs? Even the dinner mum's the one paying and not u. You're just a bloody bastard." With that I got a tight slap across the face and got disown by him. In tears and heart broken, I walked off alone. Screaming back, if I ever get to choose my life, I rather not be his daughter. And if I find out that he were to hit my mum or sisters again, I'll be back to kill him with my own bare hands. Then bumped into them while having dinner alone. My mum came over and talked to me. Wanting to ask me back and pay for my dinner, I refused. Then she gave me money so I can live out alone over at a friend's place first or something, the bastard saw and came over. Scolded and insulted both me and my mum. Nevermind that. My mom shooed me off, but that bastard actually snatched the money that was supposed to be given to me and slapped my mother. Saying if she got the money why give me and not him instead. And still lie to him that she's broke and all. That's it. That's the limit. Never. I repeat. NEVER insult me nor my mum nor my sisters. Don't even think of layin a finger on them. The volcano errupted. I took out my penknife which I carry around all the time, and stabbed him non stop. The way he treated us, the way he embaressess us in public all the time. And the final limit was laying a finger on my mum in front of me and in public somemore. That's it. To hell with him. Police came, I was caught, he was sent to the hospital. Me crying not because I did something wrong, but I broke my mum's heart by doing something like that. Witnesses helped me so I wasn't jailed. And that bastard? I don't know what happened. Cause I woke up. Haha...woke up in tears. =S Sighz....I guess this is a warning. No matter how hot headed I am. Never stab that arse to death. And no matter how drunk an idert is, don't ever check him in the hotel cause it'll never be appreciated. LoLx.

Two people with two totally opposite character & personality can click better as a couple or two with the same character & personality? Imagine A being outdoor,sunny kind & B being indoor, sleepy kind. Will it be hard to be together compared to C being outdoor, sporty & D being outdoor, sunny. Which will last longer together? A & B or C & D? Or does it really depends on the individuals?

Thought of you at... |6/02/2005 03:51:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.