Great. Finally revamped my blog. Really love the twinkling stars as the background. Thinking of changing my blog's mp3 already. I guess and supposed, its time to get alife, wake up from my fantasy and move on in life. School's gonna start soon on the 20th. Gotta really pull up my socks and study hard this time round. Camps or not that will just be an extra thing. Maple will just be my 2nd irc/msn. Where I go in during my free time to catch up with pepps. No longer gonna maple the whole day long. Its just a waste of time I suppose. I need to grow up. Daydreaming kills. Try getting almost bang down by a car while crossing the road. Scalding your hand while boiling water. Bamboo stick hitting your head while hanging your laundry. Watching comedy and stoning while everyone else is laughing their arse out. I've gotta get certain things out of my head for once. Maybe I should confront and ask, then settle everything once and for all. Better then me guessing 24/7, being led on, and still living in my own fantasy world. [Tong Hua Li Dou Shi Pian Ren De...Ni Bu Ke Neng Shi Wo De Wang Zi..] that's what I'm gonna tell myself till I hear it from you, yourself. The true feelings and all. I'm not gonna guess anymore or continue living in my own fantasy world. I don't want an unrequitted love, I don't wana be led on, I don't want things to be like this. I want more...yes, greedy as I am. I want my existance known. Otherwise, lets stop this crap. Its driving me crazy. Alrights. I confess. I've taken a liking to you. I have terrible pms woes + mood swings all the time. I'm a loud ger that needs plenty of love and attention. I'm just like a silly sitting duck waiting for someone to come by and pick up. BUT I want NO one else but you. I wish upon a star, hoping my wish will come true. Till now I'm still waiting, wondering if we wished on the same bright star. Now can I hear from you? From your heart? What you've been thinking and all? Then again, I rather we live this way forever so it wouldn't hurt that much. Leave me alone in my own fantasy world till you're ready to pick me up. Please give some commitment. Don't chuck me aside after some time when you got sick of your 'toy'. If you can tame me, I'll be yours. If you're not gonna pick up the toy and gonna give up to someone else, please tell the toy about it. I'm not gonna be a crying doll. I just wana be your baby gerl. Is it really that impossible? *shrugs* I don't wana know...actions speak louder than words. I'm seriously going bonkers. Can you fulfill my dream for me please? Da Mi ye xu yao Lao Shu lai teng, lai zhen zhen de ai ta...
