Saturday, June 04, 2005

Finally! Going out to meet Ben pL later. =) Just for awhile since I've to be back for dinner at my grandma's place tonight. Haha...just did some stupid quiz stuff and how true it turns out for me. =P Try this out. Gonna post it here. Tag and tell me which one you choose, then I'll tell you the answer. More than one's fine. =) Pick your cakes please. Imagine you're buying the cake for yourself. =) Those who don't love eating cakes, err...just pick and choose one as though you'll get it for me? =P Then I'll tell you what kinda person you are. I'm greedy. Haha...I took five different cakes. =x

  1. Fairy cakes
  2. Brownies
  3. Lemon Meringue
  4. Vanilla with Chocolate Icing
  5. Strawberry Cheese Cake
  6. Chocolate on Chocolate
  7. Ice Cream
  8. Carrot Cake
  9. All of the above

Thought of you at... |6/04/2005 04:10:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.