*claps* clever me. Havent been updating. Lazy pig!! -piaks self- Been real lazy. Rather maple/watch tv than blog. Immuned to things once again. Lets see...thursday 09June 05, went down gothem penthouse for the butch hunt 2005. Met Kyan er zi & Doreen daughter there with their friends. Great. Olinda was there too. Haha. Even shared a table with her. Saw lotsa pepps. Even Gerald senior, my stupid ah pa. =x (she's so gonna kill me for calling her that.Haha...) Etc. Gotta know new friends from Kyan. Nice Nice.
Friday 10 June 05
Stayed home to basically rot and maple. Watched tv, snacked and maple. LoLx. Totally nua-ing. But since when I've not been nua-ing? =x I'm still tired from last night! All that dancing. Haha...but a totally great workout? for me. Havent been feeling great. If there was free flow, I guess I'll just get myself drunk there. LoLx. But since there aint, just kept dancing and dancing and dancing non-stop. Pull them up stage to dance with me, one song haven even finish, I got pulled down liao. Heck. Danced alone up there then. Some little misunderstandings, knok ups, couple quarrels in between. But glad everything's alright and settle before we headed back home. And Kyan. Thank your friend again for me. For that nice ride home, save my legs from all that walking. LoLx.
Saturday 11 June 05
Woke up, mapled abit and went Tiong Bahru Plaza to meet my cousin. Arcaded and window shopped. Saw Elton. Gawd. She thought that Tim was my bf?! =S Tian ar...if I turned straight & I'm with a guy means that guy's my bf...den how many would I have wor. Read on and you'll know. Okie. Tim got this chao lao face. LoLx. He look even older then his older bro, who's one yr older then me. And note, Tim's younger then me. LoLx. Then we sat outside old chang kee there and talked and walked back to my grandma's place for dinner. Helped out abit in preparing the dinner while Tim went to play with the two kids. After dinner, cousins outing! LoLx. Josh, Tim & I headed to BQ to meet Jerry. Yeah. The four big ones. Great. All guys, I'm the only girl. So all three my bf now? *roll eyes* Drank at chocolate bar. Got scammed. Like what the fark?! We went there at 11+ Asked for the price etc. Was told by server1, happy hour $18 per jug. So we ordered 1jug first. After that, bill came, paid. Wanted 2nd jug, server1 say happy hour over. Note: Happy hour is 7+ to 11.Thus its $20 per jug now. Asked again to confirm the price, server1 said $20. So okie, order 1more jug. After that, server 2 came with the bill stating $30. Feeling conned, we said server1 told us its $20 now you ask us to pay $30. What the fark is that? Server2 said happy hours from 7+ to 11 but server1 gave us happy hour price for 1st jug cause she said wrongly. So they no choice. But 2nd jug server1 said the wrong price too what! But we're expected to pay $30 for it. Called for the manager, but they called the bouncer to pretend to be manager. Helloz? I'm not an idert. I frequent there. I know who's the farking manager. Then the bouncer said, happy hours from 7+ to 10.30. Great. All 3 iderts give us different timing, different prices. Server1 said 1jug $20 after happy hours. Server2 said $30.
That 'manager' said "I'm sorry, you guys drank finish so you have to pay. And I'm sorry its our girl's mistake for the pricing but you still have to pay for the after-happy-hours price which is $30."
Us "Your 1st girl said $20 after happy hours, otherwise we wouldn't even order a 2nd jug. The other pub below offered us $42 for 2jugs. Why the hell would we wana pay $30 for a jug den. And its your girl's fault, I don't see why we should pay $30 for it."
Oh well. It was my eldest cousin speaking most of the time. And me shooting back every now and then cause he's pissed off enough liao. The 2nd one can't be bothered and listened to his mp3 player. The younger one? Sat there diam diam. Not his turn to speak up yet. LoLx. If its me with my friends, I'll make sure either the server pay up for the extra $10 or we wun pay for the drinks at all. Such farked up attitude, farked up service, there wont be a 2nd time. Spoilt all our mood. To think we still wanted to stay out later, but fark it. All gulp down the beer and headed back home.
Sunday 12June05
Woots. Watched tv. Hot chicks! LoLx. Note. Its hot chicks not white chicks. Two totally different movies. Hot chicks is the one where the girl and the guy switched body cause of this earring. Whereas white chicks is 2guys pretending to be girls to protect them from harm + kidnap. Some stupid undercover job. Then there was From Hell too. Gawd. Johnny Depp is yandao! Hahax. Iron ladies darn nice too. Yay! Finally got my new stock of contact lens. Wore my lens for 6months liao. =x I'm going blind soon. Then had dinner and went sheng siong to get some stuffs. Came home mapled again. Ahh...I saw this handbag at OG. What I always wanted. I want my pay!!! LoLx. Not much, but I still want it. I wana get that handbag. =x Not even over $15. Considered cheap liao. But my mum dont wana get for me first. She say later I bluff her again, never return her the money taking it that she's so forgetful. =x Oh wells. She turned smarter. Almost got my color contacts if it werent for my stupid father. ARGHZ. But not that important too la. At least I got new lens to wear now. =) Been days since we chat in msn. Gawd...I miss that pig. I need some cold lame jokes, some crappy stuffs to cheer me up please.
