Blogging yet once again. I'm feeling terrible! =( Its been like the dont-know-how-many-times I've went to the toilet today. *cries* Gonna change my blogskin again. I guess the chinese wordings cant be seen, and I'm lazy + cant bear to take it out. So I'm gonna change blogskin tonight. Still working on it. Hopefully will turn out nice. Oh wells, I cant really be bothered much. Perhaps I should switch blogs again. Hahs. Its madness. Its hard to maintain tons of blogs at one time. Taking FOD for example. I dump my FOD one side for this blog. =x But everything over at FOD was about me and her. I rather not write there. Its history. Perhaps going back once in awhile to read my pepps blogs and so they wont delete mine? =x Oh wells. Nothing I can do if they DO delete it, since I havent been updating over there for eons. Still thinking if I should go get some rest, or should I maple. Level my sin and mage before passing over to my sis.
