Blogging again. LoLx. I'm seriously sick of maple. No one's home to fight the com with me and I don't even feel like mapling. Well, at least I prepared another blogskin. Gonna change blogskin like next week? =) Anyhows, Jor! Your bloggie got no tag board! How the hell I leave comments or even tag there? -_- Go get one please or just simply enable your comments options.
Lets see. Da pig smsed me out of own will today. *smiles* that's something to be happy about, but not the contents of the sms. *sulks* smsed me just to asked if maple global was shut down for good. Well, like I said in the earlier post. Finish up the credits in my prepaid card and then MIA for good. Tried to reply, but not enough credits. Haha. Minimum of $3 required to send out 1sms. And I was just 40cents short. Oh well...not fated I guess. Tried online sms, but that pig's a m1 user. Sux totally. Tried to sms him online but he didn't subscribe to online sms, thus, I'm not able to sms him. Oh wells...at the very least, I tried my best. From starhub, to singtel, to m1 to icq. All failed. At least I aint that bo xim. I will try all ways before I give up. Yeah yeah...I can always call his mobile. I know. But he's in camp and I don't even know if he can answer. Anyway he said talk to me tomorrow night, meaning he should be out tomorrow night. And by then, he'll be online and able to check the website himself. I guess I'm not needed anymore. Not important to anyone too.
