Monday, June 27, 2005

wootz. com's crashed again. finally my sis allows me to use her lappy for once. Note: I always gotta beg her for it, tonight asked once nia. So far, school's great. So yeaps. Er Zi aint gotta worry for mummy about this. Enjoying my school life. Okie. Fell real sick last week, still on the verge of getting well now. The cough's taking my life away. Plus the flu and fever aint helping a single bit. Old injury's back. Yah yah. kinda hard for me to type now. Right thumb's in pain again. I wana get well soon! Upcoming class outing for the girls this Friday! Sakae sushi at marina square!! Lolx. If still cough until lidat, I think I'm gonna give it a miss. And I so wana go shopping. *pouts* I miss maple. >.<>

___do you even realise how much i'm missing you??

Thought of you at... |6/27/2005 11:43:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.