Friday, June 03, 2005

Ahh...I so wana cry. I spend like so much time changing the blogskin, changing the settings and all yesterday. Then today, the blogskin is no longer hosted. *cries* But looking on the brighter side, its lucky that I saved my old blogskin under notepad. So its back to the old blogskin till I find another one or actually find time to change to another blogskin. What am I talking about?! I've got plenty of time! -_- Especially since when I'm not even working nor studying currently at the moment. -slaps self- Yea, yea, sick again. Guess cause I've not been drinking enough water. Weather today's great. So feel like packing stuffs and head for Sentosa now. But alone just seems so boring. *shrugs* Can someone just accompany me to Sentosa please? Great. Topped up my prepaid card. Now can sms again. Hahs. Topped it up online using my mum's post paid account. Gonna die when her bill comes. That's when she'll know and when I'll die. =x Oh wells..what's a mere $10 top up compared to my sis almost $30++ hp bill. When the time comes then tell her bahz. By then I think I should get my pay from the last camp. Then return her the $10. =) Gonna get a job, work part time while studying too. F&B or what, I don't really care. I'm not like my little sis. Don't have a bf to support me. Gotta learn to support myself. Am a big girl now. Wells, gotta support my mum and little sisters too. I think my sis broke up with him bahz. He did something bad. *shrugs* and I thought he was a good boy. Whatever, just hope its not a moment of jealousy or anger that she did that. I just want my sister to be happy. And to whichever jerk out there that think they can hurt my little sisters, beware. I've got fangs. =P

Thought of you at... |6/03/2005 01:09:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.