Thursday, June 02, 2005

Ahh...pek cek. Changed blogskin so that it'll be easier for jor to read. But its driving me nuts. When I previewed it, I could see the chinese wordings. But after I publish it, I could see nuts. *pissed off* And I had enough of maple. GMS's gone for good and msea is farking boring. I think I'm gonna just spend more time doing my own stuffs from now on. Sun tanning + swimming at Sentosa anyone? I need to excercise and train up my stamina for my 2.4 when I get back to school. The rest of it I think I can still handle. Short distance aint a problem for me. But 2.4's sure gonna kill me. Unless I can choose to walk all the way, 4.2 also not a problem for me. =) Gonna start giving up lotsa things in life and strive hard for some others. But love? I don't know. Don't even know if I shoud give up, or strive hard for it. *shrugs* Where's my angel?? I need the light to guide me please. *sulks* I'm seriously getting lost in the dark, in the fallen pit. I need someone to help me and guide me out. Light up my way for me and walk to the end with me. Possible? I don't even dare to think about it.

Thought of you at... |6/02/2005 11:34:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.