Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Wootz! Finally change the song for my blog. *muackz* Juz simply love this song tons. Oh well, the very 1st mp3 that he sent me & dedicated to me. =x Lao Shu Ai Da Mi. Heez. Nice. Was deciding between tong hua & this, then put this bahz. Cause I suppose tong hua more common. =) Okie. Am sick, and limping around. zZzz Now, life's hard. *shrugs* Stayed at home on Sunday sneezing the whole day. Even no mood to maple nor talk to him on msn. Went to bed early too. Then yesterday, stayed home and maple. Okie. I finally managed to stay in there for some time. Levelled both my sin n mage. Now both lvl 18. =D haha...I'm mad. Usually people play one at a time, but if I were to lvl my sin first then play my mage, I'll get sick of the mage in less than 5mins. If I were to lvl my mage first then play my sin, I'll play my mage all the way and not the sin anymore. So, play both! Then whichever I'm sick, switch char! Lolx. Ahh..I wana go out!! zZz...

Thought of you at... |5/24/2005 12:10:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.