Saturday, not a good day for me. Kinda sick, kept sneezing, either that or its gonna rain. =S Okie, supposed to send Joce & Fung off so woke up early? Then only to cancel it cause it was too early and most of them can't wake up + its too far. =S Then smsed my 'dar' & told him I won't be going woodlands anymore so meeting or not will be up to him. Haha....and I realised, Jurong is just nice for the both of us. Both have to travel for 6stops, and Jurong East being de 7th. LoLx. and I didn't realise till I was at Jurong waiting for that pig. I reached JE liao den he just left the house. zZzz....must be playing games. Met my match. Got suan by him the whole day -_- when normally, I'm the one doing all de suaning. =S *wish bud's around* haha....then no mercy! LoLx. Both of us darn blur. I was sitting down waiting, didn't see him go down escalator, then he can walk past looking around looking for me without seeing me. And when he called, he was downstairs and I was up. -_- and he saw me, I still looking around like a blur sotong. Ya ya. He said that. -_- Oh well, bats are blind de wad! Then went for pool. Err...won 5 out of 8games? lolx. But no kick, cause he lose to me on purpose. Last ball liao can hit the white ball in together. -_- and he play pool see my face wan. -_- see me buay song cause all the balls keep going, then he anyhow hit. zZzZz lidat I play liao also sian. So pai seh cause its only the two of us, then dunno what to talk, kept quiet all the way. So unlike me!! =x Then he's so freaking noisy and kept aiming at me. Shoot my every move playing pool making fun of me. *cries* different people play pool different way wad!!! After pool, pop by the ice skating ring for a couple of mins. Freaking cold, so left for the arcade. Wanted to go K box. But 2 of us nia = boring + paiseh. Later I sing glass break no money pay. And besides, I'm broke. Pool he paid liao, cant expect him to pay for K box too. Went arcade see him play game also sian. Then played my puzzle fighter. Whahahahaa....he see liao eye open so BIG. 'pro pro.' that's what he said. LoLx. Some stupid ah lian challenged me and lost. Like hello? *roll eyes* Not I can't play the game well, but the stupid controls are spoilt. But still I won! Haha...*shows off* Then the ah lian totally buay song, kept looking at me playing the game. Okie. I felt so stressed that I decided to end the game. 1stly, he was standing behind waiting + looking at me playing the game. 2ndly, I hate that bunch of kiddos who lost and stare at me non stop. 3rdly, the farking controls are spoilt!! So yeah, juz committed suicide and left the arcade with him.
Hmm....then it was dinner time. =D okie. tio suan again. 'u're funny.' -_- 'normally gers prefer fast food den hawker, u de other wae round de. haha...' =S hawker food cheaper + nicer wad. much better den fast food. And I did ask before deciding. Ask me to choose den I choose hawker la! -_- went S11 for dinner. Stupid pig. Made fun of me again. Cause the first table he chose, the chairs cannot pull out but it was dirty so we looked for a second table. Then the 2nd wan, chairs can pull, then asked if he need to help me pull out the chair. -_- oh well, gentleman enough but please la! Kopitiam can!! -_- Then he can still joke and ask the uncle come take our order and where's the menu when the uncle was just there to clear the bowls. *sweats* I was so pai seh, I told the uncle he's joking. And made him go order his food. The pig came back with pig's organ soup + rice, and can tell me he's gonna eat my favourite animal. zZzZz. Oh well, after that I went to order seafood soup + rice. Not much appetite. Think really getting sick. Didnt even finish the rice. Aiyah. That dar of mine quite nice la. Before he ordered his food, wanted to order for me but I said its alright. Then came back, he wanted to order my drink, then I went off telling him I can do that myself. Wahhahahaa...don't want him to pay bahz. He already paid for the pool liao. Ex enough. Pool was $12+
Okie. Thank god he's lame & noisy enough. Otherwise I think its gonna be so awkward meeting him. After dinner, didn't wana go back JE cause there's practically nothing there? And erm...if go back JE he sure pull me to K box and pay for me again, so suggested IMM since I've never been there before. =x Then the pig gave a lame joke again.
He: 'wad animal run fast when in 3??'
Me: 'tiger'
He: 'Wa! So smart! Become smarter liao. How you noe the answer??'
Me:'san zhi lao hu, san zhi lao hu, pao heng kuai.'
He: 'wahhahaa...smart. give you another one. Wait ar...I think.'
Me: 'u very bo liao lehz. -_-'
He: 'haha...ya ya. now ar. wad thing 1 person not secret, 2person not secret, 3 or more people then its secret?'
Me: 'dunno' *mind wanders off*
He: 'pootZzzz. fang pi. wahhahaa...cause 1 person u fart u noe its u, 2pple its either u or him, but 3 or more u guys dunno who.'
Me: 'dar, u seriously bo liao. -_-'
My first time at IMM and I felt so pai seh seriously, I'm a sua ku. We walked there in the rain. awww....how romantic. *pukes* Reached there and I realised, OMFG all either family or couples. I felt darn out of the picture there with him. =S I bet people were like thinking if we're a couple and quarrelled. Cause he was like trying to talk to me when I was so distracted being a sua ku there. And he was like trying to cheer me up showing me how I look like when I'm not smiling. -_- We were so bored that we went Best Denki to shop. =x was like looking at laptops, digicams, hp, tv etc. BO LIAO RITE?! oh well. Meeting up was last minute decision. And seriously JE got nothing nice. After that went to a vcd shop too. Was looking at the vcds then saw Naruto. *roll eyes* The ones that we download and finished watching they also dont have it yet. LoLx. Then went Giant to shop. Went to see hair dye. Ya ya. Both the pai kia, need to dye the hair back to black already. Cause I'm going back school & he's going back for reservist. zZzZz. Then was saying bo hua so both didn't get. Oh well. That pig and his lame joke.
he: 'How you tell if a watermelon is fresh and juicy?'
me: 'I dunno? u're like supposed to beat de melon and listen??'
he: 'take hammer and knock.'
me: -_-
then we walked and reached the fresh department. okie. lamer rite? now, again.
he: 'How you know if the fish is fresh?'
me: 'the eyes supposed to be red, den press de flesh, it will bounce back n de gills are supposed to be red.'
he: 'if its still swimming.'
me: -_- *qi shi le*
he: 'wahahhahahaa....' *and carried on walking off* -dotz-
My cousin called and said he's done(cause he's at causeway & we're supposed to meet and go home together??) then I asked if he wanted anything, he said its alright, so met him at JE. Oh well, both of us really bored liao. IMM is boring if you have nothing to buy at giant, or if you're not a couple. LoLx. We both even saw furniture can!! zZzZz and the big indoor playground for the kids there...no comments. Its just totally freaking noisy. Saw this pet shop, the stupid pig say buy tibits for me. -_- Asking me to eat dog food. tsk. We walked out of IMM and head back to JE. *claps* No more rain! *cheers* Well...walk and walk. So bloody dark. Then suddenly before crossing the gawd damn road, the unknown idert in front of me took a sudden break before crossing. And I was like passing my dar the cigarette and saving my hp from falling, then, *AHHH* I fell into the drain. -wails- Its freaking pain. I'm like so in pain + pai seh can! Its so pai kua. Oh well. Break the fall with my hand got a little abrasion. And *claps* Got a damn long and BIG cut on my right leg. A smaller cut on my left leg. And it kept bleeding non stop. He was so in shock that he dunno to laugh or help. -_- Oh well. That bo xim lang. Made fun of me but while making fun, tried being nice too. Told him that I can get out myself. Cause if he pull me up, i'm afraid I'll get cut again. Then, I limped all the way back to JE. If you watch those drama, I look like those kind of ger that's pregnant and fell from somewhere. Then the blood kept flowing down the leg. Yeah. That's what it looks like totally. -_-
The stupid pig offered to help me hold my stuff while I limp back to JE. Well, said I could hold on to him if I wana, but paiseh, Haha...then it was so hard crossing the road. cause I cant run if the car comes. After crossing the road, he walked so fast while I juz continue to limp. -_-zZz Then he U turned n limp along next to me. Finally reached Jurong Bus Interchange, sat down and wipe off the blood. Offered to clean for me, but no thanks. I'm in enough pain and I don't know what a lamer + joker will do to me at that point of time even if it means its him! Then he sat next to me on the same stool -_- not like there's no other free ones around. Rested for awhile before I'm prepared to walk, then limp to Mac and took some iced water while waiting for my cousin. Forced to clean up the wound -_- So far, whenever I fall, I NEVER did clean any wound. =x Sat there and rot for some time till I'm finally done cleaning the wound then limp back to the mrt. Then we sat at the stool there and smoke. Oh well, my cousin shared the stool with his fren while I sat on one while the pig stood there. Think cause my cousin was around bahz. He also paiseh to share with me. Then made him send me ringtone. Haha... I'm so out of ringtones. Gonna make him help me transfer the mp3 to his hp then meet me & bluetooth to me again. =x I wan more ringtones please! But free ones. =P We sat there and took so long. LoLx. Smoke and chat and I still can't finish my coke from Mac. =S Then went back together. Took a train but different direction from that pig. So he went off first then our train came. =) Oh well. Nice day out except for the stupid fall + cut I have now. Arghz. Please don't scar. Otherwise I can't wear shorts nor skirts anymore. And its so bloody long and big. Its gonna be so farking ugly if it were to scar. *cries*
Reached home only around 12 online and he's home too. Hah! Timing's about the same. Went to shower and screamed inside. =x Oh well, he's sweet enough to ask if its still that painful and asked me to go slp early so I wont think of it then it wont hurt anymore. After being that sweet, came the suaning again! -_- Asking how the hell I managed to fall in. I'm so damn lucky, he miss yet I fell in. *grumbles* WTH. I rather be that unlucky and NOT fall in. Well, after the fall, kept asking if I can walk and how am I to go home. zZz thinking back makes me wonder. If my cousin aint meeting me, he send me home ar? Lolx. And if I really cant walk, how the hell I limp all the way back to JE?! -_- he and his nonsenses. Tian ar. Now I where also dun need to go liao. So nice of him to even suggest my msn nick for me. [ButterHurt] zZz nice arh. Butter Hurt. Butter disfigured even better. *touch wood* I'm so gonna have difficulty walking around and sleeping for the next 1-2weeks. =S
