Friday, went Sentosa!! Haha. But went in alone cause I was so darn late thanks to Timothy? =S meet 2.40 came at 3.50! -_- ended up asked Joce, Fung & Nok to go in first without me. And its lucky Nok's with them. Went Underwater world & Dolphin lagoon. *claps* Some improvement at Underwater world. But everything's still the same lahz. Maybe its been a long time since I went there. =) And there's no more monorail at Sentosa now. We went musical fountain too. After that, was kinda late already, so we went back habour front. Had dinner at pasta mania. Nice! Really love pasta mania. But kinda ex. Couldn't finish the food cause I guess over hungry liao. Lol. Then took a train down town. Met up with Tim again. While Nok left for home den Joce & Fung back to the hotel. Bump into Chris(Joyclyn's ex) and realise that she stays at Kim Tian. Haha...small world. But its funny why we never get to bump into each other at Tiong before. =S Went PS with Tim and walk around awhile before heading back home. Getting a little sicky already... *ahhh chhoooo!!*
