Friday, May 20, 2005

Dying soon. Find me in my coffin please. I'm burnt. Worn out. Been sleeping like less than 6hours everyday? Tian arh....Shen ar jiu jiu wo ba. Lets see. Tuesday, dad's bdae. Already celebrated for him as a family on sunday. Guess I already updated my blog on that. Or did i? LoLx. Celebrated on sunday for him. Went marina south for steamboat and yes. I killed the gawd damn live crabs again! *evil smirks* Ate so much seafood. wootz. Then ya, got a cut on my right thumb thanks to my stupid sister. The cut was like so darn long? I dun even noe hw to put a plaster over the wound. Tuesday met up with Alene, Jove, Jasper, Adeline then went Alene's place. After that met WeiTing too to pass her the sims cds. Gawd. We got plenty to catch up! Lolx. we had almost 2hr dinner? talkin about the good old days in sec sch life. Laughed like mad.
Wednesday, finally met my maple friends. Err...wasn't my idea actually. But people came all the way from Malaysia? so being nice, met them and hosted them. There's BuggySan(fung) & Joce. Okie. I was put off to changi by the rest. I reached, nok passed the both of them to me, then went off cause he hosted them at his place the day before. Then bread, eric, n pilz din turn up. Took them all around town to see & yeah, shop. -_-zZz n since when I like to shop? zZzZzZz bump into quite a number of pepps in town. ^^ then bread came like after so long. Met us at far east, walked over to hereen to meet him 'gf' then he went off n left me with them again. -_- then the 3 of us headed off to esplanade. took pics there, show them around then taught them how to get to suntec too. =) we wanted to go chinablack, but all too shag to go club already. so headed back to rest.
Thursday, met at bugis. okie. Eric came, then me then came pilz. Walked around bugis village, sat at mos to keng gai for an hour plus? wanted to go suntec, but smartie fung n joce went before coming bugis to meet us. lolx. All thanks to my guide yesterday! =P then we went to their hotel for eric to collect his stuff then went boat quay golden cafe for dinner. Afterwhich, I was left alone with them again cause the guys gotta go. dotz. Then Tim called. Met up with him at clarke quay. Fung & Joce went for the river taxi ride while Tim & I waited for them. Think cause of the rain earlier in the day, the tide was quite big making the whole ride shaky. Joce even got swayed off her seat. Lolx. Then took pics for the both of them then went back already cause it was already 10+ and we cant think of anywhere else to go and do on a thursday night. Sent them to the bus stop then left after they boarded the bus. Then Tim and I walked all the way from Clarke Quay to Orchard. -_- that's how crazy we are. lolx. wanted to walk home back from orchard, but he say tired liao, then took cab home. Great. Car accident at hereen. If I got bang, today dun haf to host them liao. they can go hospital visit me already. lolx. *touch wood* Then bump into my ite fren working at hereen's NYDC. gawd. remember face, dun rem the name. =x gawd. almost 12pm and Joce havent call. Also dunno what time they wana go Sentosa. -_- Still thinking if I should bring my camera along. But if I do, its gonna be so freaking heavy. zZz think I juz go empty handed. =P Enjoy the day there can liao.

i'm loving it...

Thought of you at... |5/20/2005 11:31:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.