Tuesday, May 03, 2005

*claps* I'm back!! =) Actually. I'm sick of everything. LoLx. I believe that there will be a day, you come to a point where you got sick of everything. Yes. Practically everything. Tell me about it. I'm sick of all the pointless argues with my mum. Sick of my dad coming back home drunk, and losing his temper on us. Sick of people telling me what to do and what not to do. Sick of maple to a certain extend. Sick of blogging when no one will just bloody hell leave a tag. I'M SICK OF BEING ALONE! Hell yes I am. I want my other half. Yaya. call me mad or whatsoever. Like I can be bothered. I just want someone there for me. Is it really that impossible? *shrugs* Perhaps I should just look forward to school in June...then concentrate on my studies. If you guys are not tagging, stay away. *roars* I bite!

tong hua dou shi pian ren de

Thought of you at... |5/03/2005 12:19:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.