Friday, April 08, 2005

wow. been such a long time since I blogged. Alright. I admit, I'm far too lazy to blog cause I'm juz so addicted to maple now. Anyhows, life aint really that good in the past month. Don't even wana think and talk about it now. Its all over anyway, if the pest can't let go, so be it. Aint got anything to do with me. Never irritate me. NEVER. otherwise, whatever happens, aint my fault. Even if it means you're the one getting hurt emotionally.
Alright, the good news is, my assassin in maple is finally lvl 50!! -woot- and since then, I'm so lazy to level it higher, somehow, to a certain extend, I'm bored of that game. Only go in to chat with friends. LoL. then I got into my ite course!! -double wootz- At first I thought I wouldn't pass my course interview, but seems like I'm wrong. LoL. Have to go pay for my fees this coming monday. =) Hopefully, I can, and I MUST complete my course. hope everything will turn out better bahz. *sighz* only last year was better for me. So far, nothing much good happened to me this year. =S *prays*

Butter23/Ch0c0h0LiC

Thought of you at... |4/08/2005 06:56:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.