Sunday, February 13, 2005

*blows dust off* been a long time since I blogged. =\ well. Nothing much to blog too. Except that CNY was really great. Cause with all the ang baos, I wun have to eat maggie everyday. =x Went to watch Constantine on de 2nd day of CNY with my cousins. =) Nice show. But it was freaking cold inside even though it was full house. Think cause its midnight show? =\ Lost in my mahjong game cause I was so sick and my aunt kept asking me to play. Imagine, I play mahjong till I fell asleep during the game! =x Think I ate the wrong stuff la. Kept running to the toilet. Then yesterday was the best. The best bdae dinner my ah ma every had. Cause we had a room as usual, but this time with KTV!! LoL. Den we sang xiao wei, and change the lyrics of xiao wei to ah po. And everyone laughed like mad. And the best thing was, I didn't even eat much the whole night cause my cousin, Josh. Saboh me to sing the songs he wanted to hear. =\ And my other cousin acted as if he was my bf. LoL. Asked me to meet him out to shop first then we take a cab down. N when we got there, he sat next to me some more. Then ah. Still can put his hand behind my chair and I shoot him straight away. Saying, the only person that can put will be my stead. LoL. The he rolled his eyes at me and said for tonight. *rolls eyes* I told my aunt and she kept laughing. We had de same hp too. Haha. I call it de couple phone. N I swear, my cousin, was de first guy ever to open de door for me and even let me in de cab first. That's wad I call a gentleman. Basically, he's damn sweet to me the whole day. Since I saw him on 2nd day of CNY. Before leaving home, we took our couple photo like usual. =) oh well, told my aunt if he aint my cousin, I'll probably choose him as my bf. LoLx. and my aunt said she rather have me as her daughter then my cousin as his son. *pouts* I think if she's my mum, I wun have so much freedom to go club or stay out as and when I like already. =x
Sianz la. My stomach still the same. Whatever I eat, just comes out after a short while. Making me totally no appetite. =( Anyhows, v day's coming. V date anyone? =P Yao dearie>> our 2nd yr soon! *grinz* u ah. better dun tink so much. Anything can juz find me to talk kz? *hugz*

Thought of you at... |2/13/2005 02:42:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.