Saturday, January 22, 2005

Woot. Finally got time to blog again. Reason: My mum don't allow me to play maple! *whines* Isn't it the same if I juz on the comp and listen to mp3 only? And I can do the same even when I'm playing maple lorx! $^%#^%##~! den again, shall play only later abit bahz. Finally got my assassin to level 30, then restarted a new character cause I put all the point in the wrong stats!! Making it a very useless assassin. =\ Anyhow, told Ben, even my new character will catch up with her stupid warrior. LoL. Thurs went NP with Kaya and Cheers. Wasn't that bad. Got to see my sis and bf. Then we took a bus all the way to town. Hang around awhile then headed home. Just on my comp to play maple and Jaslyn called. Asked me to go drinking. So left maple and went drinking instead. =x Wanted to order extra jug, but I was like rushing home to play maple?! Cause I told Jorjeane and Star that I'm leaving soon? Yeah, despite loving to drink, I wana play maple more cause I'm just so addicted to maple. =x Then again, if we were drinking vodka, I wouldn't mind. But we were drinking beer, so nehz. Not my type of drink seriously, but just accompanying her. Could tell that she wasn't in a really good mood too. *sighz* I now officially announce, I'm broke. Yes. Totally. Don't even have enough to buy a bottle of water from cheers or what so ever. That's how broke I am now. Less than a dollar in my pocket. *shrugz* Back to blogging after my dad comes in the room for dunno what? Then yesterday stay home and mapled. Did some stupid patching and made my com hang and even in the game for a few times before I could actually get in and play. Now, I'm ban from maple. And its like I care? I'm going to maple tonight. Cause I said I will catch up with Ben. Ben's warrior's only level 14 now, and the new thief I created last night, is level 13 liao. LoL. Ben ah Ben...up warrior can never get to level 15 can it? =x I'm gonna catch up with you once again with my 2nd thief wor. Lalalalala...I can't wait to be level 40. Then I wear the pilfer!! *beamz* and it seems like a long way to go.

Thought of you at... |1/22/2005 01:49:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.