Friday, January 07, 2005

Tuesday - Met Erin at bugis and had dinner together. Alene was supposed to meet us, but due to some reasons, she flew to changi. Finally got my hp pouch. =) Kinda like it. At least I don't have to worry that much about my hp getting all the scratches. Heez...then towned to meet Erin's friends for a while and went cheena town. *lol* Wanted to surprise Eve? But she didn't turn up for work. =\ Its always lidat? Nvm....so we walked all the way to Cows & Coolies! Woo...I so love that place man I tell you boy. Erin was complaining about the distance and all, and when we reached, she loved it too. Haha...drank and sang a little, then headed to Alene's place to finally get my specs back. =) Ton over and laughed throughout the whole night watching VCR. Haha...and it totally freak Alene out. I was laughing from 12+ all the way to 6+ while she was online playing maple story. Haha...guess I burned lotsa calories just simply by laughing. =P slept only at 7+ when she was finally tired from playing her game, so off the tv and went to sleep too. Heavy rain somemore. *shrugs* Had wanted to eat Cal's mum prawn noodles. But not fated I guess. Woke up pretty late and rushed over to Alene's mum's work place at raffles. Had our 'lunch' with her mum talk a little then left and went town. Went far east to window shop while waiting for Jove. Then went CK Tangs to help Jove shop for stuffs for her dad & cousins. After which, met Priscilla and Jen at lucky and ate dinner at the food court before heading Cine to play pool. Bumped into my cousin at K pool. =) Went to fag together, then talked. Well, got a lift home from him so kinda saved my bus fare. Heez...he's always lidat wan mahz...waste money take cab only. Haha...and I so wana fag now!! Maybe later bahz...go toilet and fag since parents asleep already. =x I'm still deciding if I should go Monks tomorrow. =\ Shall see how bahz...otherwise just stay home. And if really go out, maybe to Cows & Coolies again or just go catch a show bahz. =)

I feel so numb...

Thought of you at... |1/07/2005 01:07:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.