Monday, January 17, 2005

To all who reads my blog. Yeah. Sorry guys for not updating for so long? Go scold the idiot who created Maple. *lol* I got so addicted to Maple!!! Even if I slept like 2hours de day before, I can still play online the whole day. =x Well, and I got cursed in Maple by some people, that whenever I laughed, I'll lag, den finally, get lagged out. =\ *F3 face plz. to people playing maple.* I'm so hooked on to Maple now, that everyday wake up, its only Maple, Maple and more Maple. Can just not eat or anything. That's why got scolding I got gastrics. =x So yeah. Nothing much bout my life too, just been 'busy' mapling everyday and night. Till I'm so lazy to update blog and all, update also about the same thing? Oh...today stay home maple again...then mum nag whole night again...etc. *lol* Everyday's the same. Actually promised my mum to let me play till last night without screaming at me in the middle of the night, then I pack house and clean the house for her today. *ehz...she screamed at me last night* So I'm gonna Maple later after blogging. I didn't break my promise but she did first. So hack. Shall try to pack tomorrow then maple at night. =P Well, I miss ya guys all!!! Ehz...don't wana spend so much time reading all your past entries for the week and there's so many of you? It will take me eons to do it kz? So please try and update me yourself. Thank you. =x

Yao: Oh...okie...but just make sure the battery don't melt or something. And use it once in awhile. Otherwise later spoil. =x Or get my di to get you another one when you're done with using this. =P I believe she will.

Kaya: Baybee~! *lol* Kaya + roti = Kaya bun. =P So stop teh butter roll thingy. I know, I know. Now there's Honey Stars too. But well, some things are just not so right lahz huh. =P

wu ha! *DS on* can't touch me. =P

Thought of you at... |1/17/2005 01:09:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.