Thursday, January 27, 2005

*sighz* I'm super bored now!! Maple's doing patch...now that it's finally done, I gotta patch and wait so long. =\ *grumbles* anyhow, think by the time its done patching, it will be filled with people inside and I can so sleep already. *yawnz* Bored till I go round reading people's blog, friendster, etc. Saw Shu Ting darling's blog. Got a stupid quiz? Went to do it. And well, I'm my age. =) Kinda happy though. I was still expecting it'd be younger. HAhaa....some stupid bo liao quiz. =P now waiting for patch to finish, then maple~! *lol* but if its too late, I will just keep it till tmr liao.
You Are 21 Years Old
21

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.
13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.
20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.
30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!
40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.

What'>http://www.blogthings.com/whatagequiz/">What Age Do You Act?

Thought of you at... |1/27/2005 11:12:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.