*arghz* I'm damn farked up now. My mum came home, first thing kp at me. I didn't even talk back, not to say shout back. And she keep scolding me. Couldn't take it, scream back at her. How she expect me to quit the game when I was killing half way? And mind you. I know its my fault for shouting back, but she used vulgarities at me. Yeah. So I shouted back. Then she ask me get out of the house. Fine then. Shall find some where out there tonight. Even if no one can take me in. #!$#!%$#^%$^$# I just can't take it when she scream at me for nothing. Bad day at work? Fark you. I play game you not happy? Fark you. Like I'm happy at you nagging at me the whole time. Get a job, think so easy? Quit your farking job and try then. I never go find job? Fark you. Sit at home play com whole day doesn't mean I never go try and find a job. Can't I find online? And I went out to look for jobs, go interview and all. You know mehz? Byatch~! Bloody fugly byatch. Send in resume, job interviews, people don't wana hire you. You expect me to go back and scold them? Kill them? I don't mind. Kill liao you get hang in my place for me ah. Blood's boilling to the max now. Heartbroken? Yea...but still, I'm fumming. I'm gonna get outta here and show you. That bustard husband of yours dared me to before, and now's your turn. Well then. So be it.
