Xmas eve wasn't that bad afterall! *beamz* at least not as bad as I thought it'd be. :) Woke up damn early to prepare myself to meet my cousin at 11am? Called him and he just woke up. *faintz* Then met him at my aunt's office and we drove down to JB. Kinda smooth traffic in and then we went shopping. Didn't really buy clothes and all cause didn't have the money. Then we went giant to shop. After that drove back and was stuck in the jam for 2hours before we reached home. =\ Had dinner at my aunt's place then went home to bathe and change and headed down to monks. Supposed to meet Ben, but saw Alene, Jasper and Adeline first..so kinda join them since Alene was alone with them whereas Ben had the rest of the guys. Played with the snow spray and I was kinda lucky lahz...didn't really kana much. =) Then we went to withdraw money cause didn't have enough with us? Saw so many of them there! People like Xiang Xiang, Sham fake daughter!! So miss her sia...then there was Kane. Haha..she's no longer a bung anymore? Keep telling me she's no label. Haha...it doesn't matter I guess. If that one person really love you, it doesnt matter how you look nor not to say what label you are. Then saw Portia, Tiffany, Jenny, Wenny, Krystal, Denyse Juniors! Haha..then there was Kazaf, Ednes, Doreen, Kaya, Ian, Mich, Joell, Janson, Joe and Calvin. Kanie! I'm so gonna get my revenge someday for you spraying the snow at me and turn my dress white! Haha...but doubt you'll get to read this. =P Played all the way till 5 before we shared a cab home. *arghz* I wanted to stay till closing(6am) wan lorx! Then at least can take bus home...save the money...but Alene and Jasper doesn't wana stay with me. =\ Nevertheless, really enjoyed myself. This Xmas was so much better than last year's. Even though last year spent at Sentosa with sexy bud and NP channel people, I felt closer to crk8 people though. =P
