Monday, December 06, 2004

wow...just realised, its been so long since I last updated my blog! Haha...anyhows, just went my aunt's chalet at aloha loyang on saturday. Not really great lahz...but still alright lorx. Then talked about alot of things lorx. I'm worried about my aunt's dog lahz..its like my baobei can? *sighz* she's going taiwan...yeah, the whole family. Then she can't leave the dog with my other aunt cause the dogs will fight. Then she's gonna put the dog in a dog hotel, so I volunteer to look after it. HAha...actually, was joking about it then she said ok. Woo...which means, extra cash for me! *beams* Oh I just so can't wait for that day to come. And my aunt said I can do whatever I want, go out or what so ever, just feed the dog twice a day. Then clear the food when its done etc can liaoz. Then asked my uncle to give me a job he said alright, but ask me to go think if I really wana work. Must be serious and cannot play. Aye...he said I can wear jeans to work, so what more can I ask for?? I wan office job that can wear jeans! So yeah...think I'll go after taking care of the doggie. =)

Thought of you at... |12/06/2004 01:17:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.