Tuesday, December 28, 2004

*grinz* am over at Alene's house now. Tonning over for the night. =) Transferred like so much mp3 files to her comp for her. -Oei! gotta thank me for that horx!!- Met Alene and Nick at Toa Payoh Central to chill first before going her place. Called Kanie and then didn't really catch what she was saying on the phone?? *lolx* Anyhows, saw her shortly after when we were sitting at coffee bean. Kane --> that ger your gf arhx? *grinz* After that went NTUC and got some snacks..den headed for Alene's place. Came here, fixed her blog for her a little, then Nick went home while we went out for supper. Gawd...its so fattening I swear. Bumped into Xin Yi (Cal's friend) chat a little then called Cal. Managed to get her down to join us for supper. Walked over to Jan's area and had prata. Both Alene & Cal were like monsters? Kept burpping non-stop lorx! *faintz* Its like so darn rude? Since I was the only one eating. =\ Walked over to Cheers to get Alene's fag before settling down at the playground over at blk 111 and it had to start drizzling. *angry* So we made our way back home...yupx. So happy that I actually got to see her. *beams* Never expect her to actually come down and join us though. Fingers were crossed at the point of talking to her on the phone. Well, her presence was very much appreciated. Made Mich a very happy gal for the night. *grinz from ear to ear* Sometimes, I just wish I stayed at Toa Payoh too...so at least I can still get the chance to meet them all. Then again, I'm very happy staying so near to town too. Well...guess everything's got its good and bad points. =\ Anyhow, I hope she meant what she said earlier. I just can't wait to see her later. Will she make me a happy gal tomorrow too? I shall keep my fingers crossed for now. =)

Thanks for coming to meet me tonight. You'll never know how excited I was, just with the thought of seeing you again. Even though it was just a short period of time, I'm just so happy. And I'm gonna treasure every second we spend together. Aishiteru.

wo dui ni you yi dian dong xin...

Thought of you at... |12/28/2004 05:25:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.