Monday, December 27, 2004

Let's see..this year's xmas party over at my aunt's house wasn't really that bad and I won't say its really that good lahz. It was a-ok to me. I guess my dad's de only one I hate overall. The only disappointment. Well...I aint the only one. Cousin Josh was kinda pissed and fed up with him too. Maybe cause we went JB yesterday and didn't get any fag for him bahz. And he's like so irritating kept asking my cousin for the fag. *Arghz* My cousin told him to get from me and when he asked me on the way home, I told him I don't have any he actually shouted at me lorx. Like what the hell? I'm not his money tree or something. Lied to him and said I don't even smoke so go where find his fag. And he screamed at me and said cousin Josh said he passed to me. I was so farked up with the whole damn thing I just raised my voice back at him saying"I don't even smoke I want the cigarettes for what?! And if you ask from him for the cigarettes den you should get from him yourself what. Take from me for what. Its not like you told me to get from him in the first place! He never pass me then how you expect me to give it to you. You want then you turn back and get from him lahz~!" After that I just pulled my youngest sis and walked away then he started shouting at my sister too. Asking us to walk home faster when he's actually the one walking slowly behind us all the way. Its not like we're pressing for time or something, and I just hate it when he don't have money, cigarettes or beer and can't get his way and he just take it out on us. My xmas wish this year, I wish he's dead, so my mum and us won't have to suffer so much under his hands. Came back home and threw temper somemore. Spoilt the fan and now my house's only down to two fans. Which is like what the fish? How many more things does he wana make spoil? He won't feel the pinch since everything's like paid by my mum. Ta bao food home for my mum since she wasn't feeling well and didn't attend the party. Then ask my mum to eat, she rejected and ask us to keep in the fridge first and there he goes crazy again. Saying if she don't wana eat then throw the food away lahz..what for ta bao all the way home for her. *slapz the bastard* That's no way to treat my mum. He don't treasure food then don't complain that there's nothing for him to eat at home since he don't wana work. Even I aint complaining that I'm eating instant noodles everyday. I wish I could kill him with my own bare hands. And yes, thats how much I really hate him.

And today, practically just stayed home. Managed to change my blog skin after so long. Got my Fushigi Yuugi skin! *beams* Wanted to change the picture but I'm so lazy to find somewhere to host it and resize the whole thing, so yeaps. Just gonna leave it as it is till I've got the time and energy to surf and do the whole thing again. =) Met up with Jaslyn earlier downstairs. Walked over to river valley for prata, chit chat and fag. Been a month since we last saw each other even though we stay just next block? *lol* Were talking about the future, fantasizing and laughing. Well...aint a bad thing to do once in a blue moon. =) might be going toa payoh or town tomorrow to meet up with Alene. Thinking if I should ask her if I could stay over for the night so we could bitch non-stop. *lol* Shall see about it and call her when I wake up tomorrow. Till then....


I don't want a lot for Christmas
There's just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is...You

Thought of you at... |12/27/2004 01:47:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.