I'm back! Haha...so lazy to blog these days cause its just basically me staying at home the whole day with my stupid lil sis and me trying to look for a job. Been to interviews but all unsuccessful. =\ So sick and tired of it already. Really wish I could get a office job and hopefully a good boss. Monked on friday. Saw Jan again. Puked blood and wished she bothered. But it totally freaked people out. Haha...people like Doreen, Kyan, Ben, Da kor, Alene, Kriz etc. But yeah...I'm alright lahz...not to worry kz? Its a damn common thing to happen to me. =) Da kor said I drink too much, but its not lorx...I only had a bottle of bacardi that nite. Whatever. Just so glad she cared. Didn't know she cared about me too since I wasn't that close to her. Saw Sean(Endrix mind) finally in person? Haha...didn't know who she was till I asked her to intro. Totally freak me out when she said I knew her. =\ No wonder she kept smiling at me whenever I looked her direction. HAha...I farking hell need a job soon! I'm so farking broke and XMAS is coming! *arghz* I wana get my digi cam can!!
