Monday, December 27, 2004

If only you knew how I feel deep down in my heart.
Why can't you just understand how I still feel for you.
If only you would just care more for me.
And tell me that feelings are still there.
Just 3 words from you...and everything will change.
Am so near yet so far from you now.
Wish I could just get you out and hug you tight.
Should I carry on fantasizing.
Or carry on living my life without you.
If only I had the courage to tell you how I feel now.
How I still feel for you and pains me to see you with others.
If only I could just tell you...

Aishiteru

Thought of you at... |12/27/2004 10:38:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.