Sunday, December 26, 2004

If I wasn't wrong and hear you wrongly last night, I guess you were talking to me instead of kane. But I pretended I didn't hear anything cause I was sorta in a shock and I think you're still not ready for a serious relationship. You're not stable yet, and all you need now is just someone there for you. I don't mind being there for you as a close friend, but not a spare tyre. I want someone who will love me for who I am despite my bad temper. Messaged you when I woke up today and asked you 'bout it, but you said nothing. So I just suppose its really nothing. Perhaps you must be wondering why I pretended not to know a thing when you asked last night and now I'm asking you back the same thing. *lol* The answer, cause I didn't believe in myself and not to say you. I don't wish to be treated as a spare tyre or someone that you proclaim you love yet can't stand due to my bad temper. To love someone, you've gotta accept him/her for who/what he/she is. And always love that person from your heart and give it your all, don't look back in future and regret that you didn't. Whatever it is, I wish you happiness. And that someone will accept and love me for who I am. =) and I'm gonna sing this song all over and over again till the end of the year.

Baby, all I want for xmas is YOU...

Thought of you at... |12/26/2004 01:21:00 am|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.