Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Guess what? She did meet me today afterall! *smiles* Alene says I'm driving her crazy. *lolx* I can just talk about her the whole day non-stop. =x Hmm...met her at Toa Payoh Central Cheers and when we reached and couldn't see her anywhere around, I wanted to tell Alene bungs are always late then she appearred from nowhere. Haha...kinda like a shock for both parties cause you can just see her surprised face. Went for lunch at the food court and we so happen to buy the same food? *like so diaoz* then headed to snooker zone to play pool. Its been like months since I last played it? Totally sucked. But nevertheless, I won't let myself conceide defeat so easily. Tried my best to play and actually won her by luck in the first round. *grinz* Played quite a no of rounds and only won like 3,4 games? Aye...at least all not badly lost. =) Next time I suggest go bowling. Haha...at least I think I''ll have a better chance of winning the both of them unless I'm like damn suay and they're damn lucky that day? =P After pool she left us to play her lan game while Alene & I headed cine to meet Jasper and Adeline. Then bump into Lex, Adel didi, Carey ah lian, Kian junior, Zenna & Denyse! It was like non-stop hugging? Haha..turn around and saw the next bunch of them kinda thing. =) But damn suay. Got booked for fagging cause Alene's underage. =\ Then the idert even confiscated our fag. *arghz* like damn fark? Just bought it last night, a whole new pack! Barely fag 5 and it was confiscated by that arsehole. I swear I'll remember him even if he's burned to ashes. Haha...then walked over to PS to meet Nick while Jasper & Adeline went to catch their movie. Even Nick bo hue me!! *sobz* Is it wrong to keep talking about someone you like the whole day? =\ Went home shortly after...left about 8.40 bahz...stopped at the mrt station thinking if I should go Alene's place again or just go home and so, made up my mind coming home. -damn proud of myself- Came home only to realise that I left my specs at Alene's house. Which means I'm like so totally blind at home now. Everything's blur to me. Don't even know what I'm typing even if there's any typos or not. Can't be bothered. Guess I'll be going Alene's place tomorrow again or what bahz...just to get my specs back. =\ I wana go Sentosa!! Anyone interested mahz? *beams*

wo dui ni you yi dian dong xin...

Thought of you at... |12/28/2004 10:35:00 pm|

_____________

.LoVe Me.


*MiCheLLe*
*single*
*twentyfour*
*231083*

.DeSiReS.


*slim down*
*psp slim*
*W910i red*
*new external hard disk*
*new hairstyle*
*holiday*
*flying colours*
*driving license*
*Boo*



.RaNtS.